Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week Eleven - Eh

So like I said in my last post, time has been short lately. And over the weekend I was moderately committed to getting my workouts in - because I really wanted to spend time with Chris! I really missed him last week, so leaving him for a swim just didn't seem appealing when we only had two days together. But overall I am happy with what I got done last week. Also, I think this week will be a little less work, but is supposed to be a rest week, so I can hopefully make up some workouts.

Total: 7:33, 51.48 miles
Swimming: Nope
Cycling: 1:53, 28.3 miles (masonville, sweet :)
Running: 2:13, 12.43 miles (long was 6.33 miles in 1:11)
Strength: I think I've given up on that ...
Walking: 3:30, 10.75 miles (with Chris on Saturday)

No comments:

Post a Comment