Friday, March 27, 2009

No Time to Train!!

This week I have been working a lot, about 10-12 hours a day, and haven't had much time for training. I did run twice, and both runs were really nice. There are some cool routes from Colorado College, where I am teaching for the next few weeks. I ran a little over 6 miles the other day on a route that could be 10 miles, so I am hoping to be able to do the whole things some time while I'm here. Actually it goes by Garden of the Gods, so I could probably run forever if I wanted (or could). :)

But it got snowy at the end of the week, so I had to stay holed up in my apartment the last few days. There is a pool here but the hours are really inconvenient, so my chances of swimming much are pretty slim. My goal for the weekend, while I'm home in Fort Collins, is to swim twice and bike once. Another run would be really good, too. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment