Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Useless numbers from February

One of the things I really like about using a training plan from active.com is how easily you can track your workouts. And, you can see how much you do each month, which doesn't really serve much purpose but is kind of interesting to me.

Of course the thing I did the most was cycling - 15 hours and 194 miles.
Next was swimming - being committed to going to Masters has helped a lot - almost 7.5 hours and 16.9 km (10.5 miles of swimming, cool)
I ran 28 miles in a little over 5 hours (I'd like to see that number go up, seems like I've been able to maintain 10-12 miles per week in the past).

So total I trained for about 34 hours. That's an average of 8.5 hours a week, which I'm happy with, considering I also try to have a life outside of training ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment