Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time off

I'm taking it easy this week and so far am greatly enjoying it. This is my week to sleep in and slack off. Yesterday morning, I woke up at 5:45 to go to the gym, went to the bathroom, and realized, 'This sucks, I'm going back to bed!' And so I did, for about an hour, and it was great! I still ran 45 minutes before work so I don't feel bad at all. And instead of Masters swimming last night, I went to a really nice yoga class. Aaah. :)

It's a good mental break, too, and a chance to catch up on sleep, work, and chores around the house. Of course, there's still not nearly enough time to get everything done! Anyway, some times it's important to do a workout, even if I don't really feel like it, but for a few more days I get a break from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment