Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week Two

The greatest thing about last week was the weather. I rode for almost 2 hours on Wednesday in shorts and short-sleeves! That wasn't even a scheduled workout but I couldn't resist the January beautifulness. I rode part-way up Rist and it was tough but magnificent. :) I also enjoyed a great hike up to Arthur's Rock on Monday with our friend from Georgia, Eric.

Weekly totals:
9 hrs, 59 miles
Swimming: 2 hours, 4550 meters
Biking: 3:21, 41.7 miles (long day - 2:36, 34.2 miles)
Running: 1:23, 7.85 miles (long day - :57, 5.45 miles)
Strength: :45
Hiking: 1:30, 3.5 miles

What do I need to work on? Actually doing the two days of strength training scheduled each week!

2 comments:

  1. Ride your bike! It's fun and your bike is pretty and wants you to ride it. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bike is totally sad that I never ride it :( ... maybe if it somehow ever stops being windy I'll go for a ride :)

    ReplyDelete