Monday, June 1, 2009

Group Ride Thursday June 4

I'm leading a group ride on Thursday from the Atmospheric Science department. It will be a no drop ride and all levels of riders (and types of bikes) are welcome. We'll meet up at 5:30 and go over the route and see where everyone is as far as expected speed goes and then head off. I expect the ride to break up if a decent number of people show up but no one will get left behind.

Also I'm doing this to help with my fundraising for the Faith Alive medical clinic in Nigeria. Please consider making a donation for the ride, but please don't let that stop you from coming. Hopefully it will be a beautiful day and a great ride :).

I put two route options on mapmyride.com. They are on my profile at http://www.mapmyride.com/user_profile?u=284124354910322849. (The Lindenmeier route can be made about 2.5 miles shorter by staying on CO-1 until you get to 287, turning left, and then turning right onto Willox from 287.) I hope you can come!

No comments:

Post a Comment