Monday, July 27, 2009

Two weeks!?!

Wow, my race is in less than two weeks. I am starting to feel ready for it. Except the fact that my legs are a little tired from backpacking last week in Alaska :). So obviously my biggest priority the next two weeks for training is recovery/taper. I fell knee-first on some rocks on Saturday and I really hope it doesn't cause any problems, although it has been a bit swollen and painful (which reminds me, time for more ibuprofen!).

For fundraising I still have a ways to go but I'm so grateful for all of the donations so far! My last big fundraising effort is this weekend - A COOKOUT! It will be fun! I am providing all of the food (except dessert). Hopefully the weather will be nice because I have some ideas for some games to keep us all entertained. If you have already donated, consider this my way of thanking you. If you haven't, then here is your motivation :). Also, I will need help, I'm sure, with setting stuff up and getting supplies ready. So if you can't afford to donate but want to assist, please let me know!

So life continues to be hectic and crazy and busy. I am looking forward to putting my feet up after the race. I have a new email address: colodawg@gmail.com. Send any questions for me that way. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment